Perhaps the most influential factor in the new vs. used debate is the price of the car. New cars, for all their advantages, will cost far more initially than used vehicles. If price is your primary concern, then you will want to choose a pre-owned Honda.
It’s nice to be able to pick the exact vehicle you want from a wide array of models. Beyond the option of which car to buy, new cars generally offer a selection of features, colors, and add-ons that you might not find in a used car.
- Value retention
Most people will eventually sell their vehicles and upgrade at some time or another. A new car will only be worth a fraction of what you paid for it in a few short years, but a relatively new pre-owned car will be worth nearly the same after a couple more years.
Warranties are a great way to easily maintain a vehicle’s value and reliability without making huge expenditures. New cars are often covered by convenient manufacturer warranties, while used cars may not be. After a few years of daily driving, the used car may be the one that needs warranty-covered services.
- Read this comparison review from Wheels.ca and see why the Honda Odyssey is the best minivan in the market.
- Not only does the Honda Odyssey provide class-leading quality, but also offers excellent resale value. Check out the Canadian Black Book website and see why the Honda Odyssey won the CBB Best Retained Value Award for years 2010 and 2011.
- The auto press isn’t the only crowd impressed by the Odyssey’s combination of comfort, power, and safety. See how the 2011 Odyssey compared in the J.D. Power and Associates APEAL ratings.
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to buy a Honda at a great offer, then consider finding a model on the lot instead of ordering from the manufacturer. This article describes why auto dealers are offering great deals for 2011 Honda models now that the 2012 models are being released.
- Are you set on owning the exact car you’ve always wanted? If so, then check out this guide from Edmunds.com to learn more about custom ordering a car through your Honda dealer.
Honda has made many advances in hybrid technology, allowing the company to produce not only more efficient engines for their usual hybrids, but also more impressive vehicles powered by alternative fuels. The all-new Honda CR-Z is an incredibly practical and fun hybrid vehicle that any driver would love.
The CR-Z is among the first hybrid vehicles built with both hybrid fuel efficiency and conventional performance in mind. This hybrid sports car produces plenty of power to propel its light frame, and features a finely tuned suspension for great handling.
Even with excellent performance capabilities, the Honda CR-Z’s four-cylinder engine and 100.8-volt electric motor provide an impressive 6 L/100 km. This efficiency can allow over 600 kilometers of fun driving between gas stops.
The 2011 Honda CR-Z features a bold and futuristic design. The unique overall image sets it apart from Honda’s line of conventionally fueled vehicles, while a streamlined body, low stance, and aggressive grille make it look ready for any road or track.
The hybrid technology used in the CR-Z’s powertrain offers great diving performance and functionality in many urban and suburban driving environments. Flexible passenger and cargo areas provide plenty of space for all your family members and luggage.
The CR-Z is a modern and technologically advanced vehicle. While some of this technology is designed for performance and efficiency, many great features were designed with the comfort and convenience of the driver and occupants in mind.
If you are interested in experiencing the efficient performance of Honda’s new CR-Z, then call Marv Jones Honda at (604) 465-5464 and set up a test drive today. We specialize in the sales and service of great Honda vehicles with a non-commission sales team. Contact us online for more information about our inventory or financing options.
Purchasing a car involves a series of major decisions. The first decision you will probably make when shopping for your next Honda is whether to buy it new or used. There are benefits and drawbacks to both options, but in the end, the choice comes down to which option best suits your budget and driving preferences. Here is a brief comparison to help you decide whether to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle:
If you are considering a new or used Honda for your next vehicle, then come to Marv Jones Honda in Maple Ridge. Our sales representatives are friendly, knowledgeable, and don’t work for commission, so you can be assured you are getting the best service. Call (604) 465-5464 or contact us online for more information about our inventory and maintenance services.
As one of the largest auto manufacturers in the world, Honda has been providing class-leading quality across several segments for years. Check out these links to learn about the popular Honda Odyssey and getting the exact Honda model of your dreams.
If you’d like to learn more about the topics mentioned in our blogs, then contact Marv Jones Honda at (604) 465-5464 today.
What is your favourite #Honda model? Tell us with a Tweet or Facebook Post!
- 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM Sunday
- 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Monday
- 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Tuesday
- 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Wednesday
- 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Thursday
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Friday
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday